Intersolar North America(ISNA) andEnergy Storage North America(ESNA) announced the team lineup for the third annual Solar Games competition to be held at #isnaesna23 on February 14-16, 2023, at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, California.
The industry’s first and only installer competition, the太阳能的游戏tasks teams with building residential solar + storage systems live in a stadium setting during a three-day bracket-style tournament. The winning team from each round advances until the final-round winner is named Solar Games Champion — and awarded a cash prize of $10,000. The second and third-place teams will receive cash prizes of $3,500 and $2,500, respectively.
Expanding to include eight teams, the 2023 Solar Games will welcome talented installers from across the U.S. — including Las Vegas-based Sol-Up, the two-time Solar Games Champion. The full team lineup includes:
- ADT Solar(Lawrenceville, GA)
- All Energy Solar(Saint Paul, MN)
- Aloha Solar(Encinitas, CA)
- Bright Planet Solar(Auburn, CT)
- Grid Alternatives(Oakland, CA)
- Northwest Electric and Solar(Kenmore, WA)
- Solar Works Energy(Albuquerque, NM)
- Sol-Up(Las Vegas, NV)
“The Solar Games showcase the technical talent and unique skillset required for solar + storage installation, celebrating the professionals who move the energy transition forward each day,” said Wes Doane, event director for Intersolar North America and Energy Storage North America. “With more teams, broader industry representation, and thrilling changes, the 2023 Solar Games will have #isnaesna23 attendees on their edge of their seats — and we can’t wait to see who comes out on top.”
- Support the 2023 teams:Companies interested in supporting teams on their journey to the games shouldcontact Hannah Schynderfor sponsorship opportunities.
- Register for #isnaesna23:The Solar Games competition is open to all #isnaesna23 attendees.Register todayto take advantage of Early Bird pricing and secure our lowest rates on a full conference pass — or free expo hall access. Early Bird pricing runs through December 15, 2022.
- Get pre-event and onsite competition coverage:Check in withSolar Power World, the Solar Games’ exclusive media partner.
News item from Intersolar North America and Energy Storage North America